Welcome to Notary Public Woodford, London
I provide Notarial services for businesses as well as for individuals in Woodford as well as the surrounding areas.
Appointments can be held either at my office or at your office or home if required.
I offer appointments during normal office hours or in the evenings or at weekends if required.
What does Notary Public offer?
A Notary Public can notarise documents for use all over the world. The documents must be signed in the presence of a Notary Public who is appointed by the Court or by Royal Authority.
The Notary Public has to be satisfied that the person signing the document has been correctly identified and that he or she understands the nature of the document and the legal implications of it. The Notary will witness the signatures and affix their own signature and Seal of Office.
Notarisation - how much will it cost?
The cost of having your documents notarised will depend on the number of documents as well as a number of other factors.
Please contact me for a price.Notary Public Walthamstow, Notary Public Knightsbridge also Notary Public Brixton in London, Notary Public Ormskirk including Notary Wirral and Notary Public Wolverhampton, Notary City of London and Mark Legister , R Downs Sheffield, Notary Public Kingston on Thames London and Notary Public Coventry as well as www.readingnotarypublic.co.uk and Notary Public Windsor , Notary Public Salisbury as we;l as Notary Public Maidenhead and Notary Public Slough , Notary Public London and Roger Houlker Notary Northwich and Notary Public Kent,
Why do I need to see a Notary Public?
Notaries offer a range of services involving using documents abroad, including:
- Notarising documents for buying or selling property abroad
- Getting a certified copy of a passport
- Certifying copies of documents such as examination certificates
- Setting up a Power of Attorney for use abroad
- Contracts authenticated by a Notary
- Having a commercial translation certified by a Notary
- Assigning patents, trade marks or domain names
- Making a statutory declaration or swearing an oath or affidavit
- Confirming your single status in order to marry abroad
- Obtaining duplicates of documents such as lost passports
- Obtaining an apostille or legalisation
Data Protection Privacy Notice